Neguine Rezaii is a neuropsychiatry fellow. She works at the FTD clinic and also does computational linguistic research on patients with Primary Progressive Aphasia.
Neguine’s hobbies include charcoal drawing and wax sculpting.
Clinical and Research Areas
- Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
- Computational neuropsychiatry
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Employee Options Instructions:
- Single Employee Page
- Yes: show the employee single page
- No: hide single page and only featured in the team members main page
- Single Post Layout: Style 3
- Header Hero Background Image: None
- Header Hero Background color: keep the default value (#636667)
- Header Hero content skin: Light
- Employee Position: Enter employee title. Use <br> break line if more than one position.
- About Member: Enter employee job category.
- Email and social media: Keep blank.